Bedsheets.
Man, there is nothing better than fresh clean bed sheets. Actually... The first day isnt the best, the 2nd or 3rd day after they've been cleaned is always the best sleep. Probably coz the detergent smell is gone and my own scent is taken over again. Yea, you just gotta love that scent of self, but DAMM!!! Putting them on is a BITCH! It just took me about 20 minutes to do it... 20 MINUTES!!! That damm doona thing just wont freaking co-operate when I shove it into the cover thing.
P.S. Don't go to kastell kitchens and bathrooms on Salisbury Road in Castle Hill, they are dumb faggot thieving slut bag pieces of dog shit. Notice how I didnt even spell their gay arse name in capitals?
P.S. Don't go to kastell kitchens and bathrooms on Salisbury Road in Castle Hill, they are dumb faggot thieving slut bag pieces of dog shit. Notice how I didnt even spell their gay arse name in capitals?

<< Home